German speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages French, German
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A family is looking for a Full time Live Out German-speaking Nanny in Wandsworth, London to help them to take care of their toddler and two school-aged children. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time, ideally 3 days whole day and 2 days half day.
The Nanny will be responsible for the
- safety, wellbeing, care and development of young children,
- attending any appointments or playgroup with the children,
- washing and bathing as well as changing nappies for the toddler,
- speaking German to the children,
- providing supervision and constant care to children,
- being disciplined with the little ones when required,
- and taking them to the park.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children's clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes,
- making sure their room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
The family is looking for a Nanny who has experience with childcare and speaks fluent German to help the children develop their communication skills using the language. The family is also open to hiring French-speaking candidates. Someone who knows how to drive would be ideal but not a must.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025291