German speaking Live out Nanny in Fulham
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Fulham
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 14:00
A family situated in Fulham, London requires a German-speaking Nanny to work on a Live Out Full-Time basis taking care of their toddler. The working hours for this position will be from Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility. Someone who speaks German would be a big plus for this position.
The Live out Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
The family would ideally like the Nanny to start as soon as possible. If you want to learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will be in touch to discuss the position in more detail.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laura
- Position ID 2024228