German speaking Live Out Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Islington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A lovely Islington, London family is looking for a Full Time Live Out German-speaking Nanny to look after their toddler. The working hours for this job would be full time from Tuesday to Thursday and then half a day on Monday or Friday. The family is looking for someone who speaks German to help the child learn the language at an early age.
Duties for this position would include
- making sure the child is up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing the child,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the child’s physical and mental development,
- changing nappies,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child,
- taking the child to and from the nursery,
- taking the child to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Live Out Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the child’s room and play areas tidy.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025483