German speaking Nanny in Brent
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Brent
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A Live Out Full Time German-speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Brent, London to look after their primary school-aged child and baby. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility.
Duties for this position would include
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading the books,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family is looking for someone who speaks German to help the children learn the language at an early age. They are seeking to recruit as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025232