German speaking Nanny in Chelsea
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £250 to £300 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 14:00
Chelsea, London has a family in need of a German speaking live in junior nanny to look after their three school aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week.
Accommodation own bedroom and shared bathroom with the children
- arranging appropriate activities for the children
- pick the children up from school
- meals preparations
- school runs
- helping out with homework
- going to the park
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates
- and doing extracurricular activities such as sports
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £250 to £300 per week
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live in Nanny Department
- Position ID J1D8E2002