German speaking Nanny in Kensington
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages German
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 17:00
Full-Time German-speaking Nanny sought to care for a lovely toddler in Kensington, London. The family is open for both live in or live out candidates. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time.
A nice accommodation will be provided for the live-in candidate, own bedroom and bathroom. Family seeks someone who speaks German to help the child learn the language at an early age.
The responsibilities of the Nanny will be
- Looking after the child’s needs, welfare, development, health and
- Supervision of the child at all times in your care.
- Taking the child to and from activities and play dates.
- Changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles.
- Bathing the child and preparing for nap time or bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be required to do light childcare housekeeping duties such as,
- Weekly grocery and household shopping, stocking up on food and
- Helping to prepare meals, serving and clearing up
- Washing and ironing child's clothing 's
A driver is desirable but not essential. They are seeking someone who's looking for a long-term role. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny department
- Position ID 2024223