German speaking Nanny in Wandsworth
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Wandsworth
Salary £11 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:15 - 18:15
A German speaking Live Out Full Time Nanny is required to care for a school-aged child and toddler in Wandsworth, London. The working hours for this role will be Monday to Friday, full time.
The responsibilities of the Full-time Nanny will be general nanny duties such as
- preparing healthy meals and snacks,
- washing and dressing the children,
- helping the older child with homework,
- school/nursery drop offs and pickups,
- doing after school activities with the children,
- preparing recreational activities that will boost the children’s
physical and mental development,
- messy play with them,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for them,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding them and helping with the bedtime routine.
Before picking the children up from school/nursery, the Nanny can prepare the children's dinner and do some light housekeeping, such as laundry and ironing the children’s clothes, organising the children’s room and toys.
The family ideally wants someone who speaks German and English to help the children communicate well using the languages. They would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2023878