Greek Afterschool Nanny in Herne Hill
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Herne Hill
Salary £12 to £14 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Greek
- Education 1 year
An Afterschool Nanny is required by a family in Herne Hill to help take care of their primary school aged child. The family would like the candidate to speak Greek to help improve the child's key skills in the language. The Afterschool Nanny would be needed approximately 20 hours a week, 3 days a week.
The Afterschool Nanny would be required to:
- cooking healthy meals for the child
- collecting the child from school
- planning playdates
- going for walks to the park and playgrounds
- planning age appropriate activities
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
The family would ideally like the candidate to be local to the area so the commute is short and easy. Position ID: 2023971
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201808118