Greek speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:30 - 19:30
A family in Southwark, London is looking for a Greek-speaking Live out Afterschool Nanny to look after their lovely toddler and school-aged child. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week with some flexibility to do additional babysitting, the family might ask for babysitting some Saturdays.
Duties would include
- picking up children from nursery/school and taking them home,
- organising fun and stimulating age-appropriate activities,
- arranging playdates,
- preparing snacks and dinner for the children,
- making sure the children are always happy and safe,
- helping with bath and bedtime routine,
- help with laundry and tidying up after the children.
The Afternoon Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the children’s clothes,
- making sure the children’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the children’s supplies.
Someone who speaks Greek is essential for this role. A valid first aid qualification is essential for this position. They would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J01AB