Greek speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Islington
Salary £300 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Greek
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 17:00
A family in Islington, London is looking for a Greek-speaking Live in Nanny Housekeeper to help maintain their household and look after their school-aged child. The Nanny Housekeeper will be needed full time, from Monday to Friday. Flexibility is needed. The Nanny Housekeeper would be provided with a double bedroom and a shared bathroom with the child.
The right candidate must have experience of taking care of children sole charge, someone kind and flexible who is willing to accommodate the family’s needs. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Someone who speaks Greek would be beneficial for this role.
The Duties of this position would include:
- picking the child up from school,
- taking the child to afterschool activities,
- preparing healthy snacks for the child,
- taking the child to parks and playground,
- assisting the child with homework,
- and helping with bath and bedtime routine
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
They are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J02FC