Hackney Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Fri
- Working Hours 14:30 - 19:00
- Consultant Veronica
- Position ID 2024469
Part Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Hackney, London to look after their property and help them care for their primary school aged child. The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday, approximately 20 to 25 hours a week but the family are very flexible with the working hours.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny and nursery duties will also be required such as
- helping the child with learning,
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- taking the child to various playdates,
- preparing the child for bed.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.