Hackney Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Hackney, London for a Live Out Part Time position to help them look after their toddler and help them maintain their household. The working hours for this position would be 3 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week with flexibility for extra hours of babysitting. The family is expecting a baby soon so someone who has experience with babies would be ideal for this role.
Duties for this position would include general Nanny duties such as
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible for general housekeeping duties such as,
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals.
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025079