Hackney Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 18:00
A family in Hackney, London is looking for a Live Out Part Time Nanny Housekeeper to help them care for their toddler and baby whilst maintaining the cleanliness of their household. The working hours would be 3 days a week, approximately 15 hours per week with the flexibility to add more babysitting hours.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for nanny duties such as
- helping the child with school homework
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment, and toys clean, well maintained, and sterilised
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- preparing milk for the little one
- sterilising bottles
- preparing children for bed
This position also includes housekeeping duties such as
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- cleaning the toilet and bathrooms,
- cleaning kitchen,
- hoovering the floor and carpet,
- changing bedsheets,
- and making sure towels and linens are always clean.
They need someone with experience in dual focused roles and can work with minimal supervision. The family would like the Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025079