Hammersmith Live out Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A family of four in Hammersmith, London is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their two lovely toddlers. Someone who is active and energetic is needed for this position as the children love outdoors and are very energetic.
As a Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper, you will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to work extra hours during the weekend if needed. The family is also open to hiring live-in candidates and will be provided with a comfortable accommodation.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- helping them with learning,
- doing age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant James
- Position ID 2024667