Hammersmith Part Time Junior Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Location London, Hammersmith
- Salary £200 to £300 net per week
- Experience 2 years
We are currently hiring for a Live in Part Time Junior Nanny in Hammersmith, London. The family is looking for someone who can help take care of their two school aged children. The Junior Nanny is required to work Monday to Friday, approximately 35 hours per week with flexibility.
The Junior Nanny will be responsible for
- helping children with their school homework
- creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for children
- keeping the bedrooms, equipment and toys clean, well maintained
- making healthy and appetising meals for the children
- ensuring that the personal needs of children are met on the daily
- collecting and then washing and ironing the children’s clothes
- preparing children for bed
- planning play dates
- creating a trusting, love and happy environment for the whole family
- responsible for the safety, wellbeing, care and development of young
- getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school
- attending any appointments or social events with the children
Someone who can work with minimal supervision and passionate about childcare would be perfect for the position. The family is seeking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible, but they are flexible with the start date for the suitable candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024161