Hammersmith Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Cook
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Hammersmith
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 20:00
A Hammersmith, London family seeks a Live Out Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Cook to look after their two school-aged children and maintain their household clean and organised. The Nanny Housekeeper Cook would be required to work Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week with flexibility.
The family would like someone who is efficient with the house tasks and can work with minimal supervision. Additionally, the Nanny Housekeeper Cook will also have to take charge of the cooking duties.
Housekeeping duties includes
- caring for important items,
- mopping floors,
- and cleaning them to a high standard to ensure safety of children,
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens,
- bedrooms and bathrooms,
- wardrobe management and organisation.
Nanny duties will include
- preparing meals for them such as breakfast and simple healthy tea
- arranging playdates
- helping with their homework
- reading stories to them
- tidying away their toys after use – children to help
- helping with the evening routine, eg help children organise their
bags for the next day
The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant James
- Position ID 2024659