Hampstead German Nanny speaker Needed For A Full Time Live In or Live Out Role
- Posted 1 year ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, London
Salary £400- 450 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
The family is looking for an energetic and experienced Nanny to look after their 3 children aged between newborn to two years.
The hours for the position will be Tuesday to Saturday, full time and occasional babysitting for a Live in position. The family is looking for a Nanny that will help their children to learn and develop German language and interact with them.
The Nanny will be responsible for :
- the safety, wellbeing, care and development of young children.
- Getting children ready in the morning and then taking them to school.
- Attending any appointments or social events with the children.
- Washing and bathing children as well as changing nappies.
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework.
- Learning and speaking german to the children.
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children.
- Providing supervision and constant care to children.
- Being disciplined with the children when required.
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas.
- Playing with the children and taking them park.
- Planning and organising age related activities.
- Preparing bottles of milk for babies.
- Implementing daily routines
The Nanny has to be confident with the duties, with newborn experiences. The family would like the Nanny to start in December. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2020089
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201710130