Hertfordshire Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location Hertfordshire, North Hertfordshire
Salary £12 to £13 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
A loving, organised and dependable Afterschool Nanny is needed by a family in Hertfordshire to help them in looking after their 3 school aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 30 hours per week.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- picking the children up from school
- creating and delivering fun activities for the complete development of the children,
- helping them with homework
- updating the parents regarding every detail of their children’s development,
- preparing nutritious meals for the children,
- preparing and escorting the children on extra curricular activities such as sports.
Light housekeeping will also needs to be done such as
- maintaining a clean bedroom and play areas for the children,
- laundry and ironing.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. They need someone who has several years of experience with childcare and someone who knows how to drive.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023709
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201806285