Islington Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Housekeeper
- Location London, Islington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 18:30
A family of six in Islington, London is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their toddler and three school-aged children. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
As a Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper, you will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time. Your duties will include full working days and extra babysitting during the week when needed.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older children with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
Housekeeping duties will include
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- and preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family.
Someone who speaks French is a big plus for this role but not a must. The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J05CE