Islington Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Islington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday - Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 15:00
A Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Islington, London to look after their toddler and help them maintain their property. The Nanny Housekeeper would be required to work 3 to 4 days a week, approximately 20 hours per week. The family is also open for Spanish speakers but not a requirement.
Housekeeping duties include
- caring for important items,
- mopping floors,
- and cleaning them to a high standard to ensure the safety of the child,
- cleaning windows, cupboards, surface tops, kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms
Nanny duties will include
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- feeding (including bottle feeding)
- taking the child to playgroups, classes, playdates, the park etc.
- playing games and arranging interesting, fun indoor activities
- washing and dressing
- changing nappies
The Nanny Housekeeper must be able to do errands such as paying bills and doing grocery shopping for the family. The family would like the Nanny Housekeeper to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025627