Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
Italian speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Kensington, London for a Part-Time Afterschool role to help them in looking after their toddler. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, approximately 20 hours per week, with flexibility. The family is looking for someone bubbly, reliable, friendly and caring.
Nanny duties would include
- ensuring that the child is always safe and happy
- preparing healthy meals and snacks
- feeding (including bottle feeding)
- taking the child to playgroups, classes, playdates, the park etc.
- playing games and arranging interesting, fun indoor activities
- washing and dressing
- changing nappies
- tidying up after the child, ensuring the child’s room is always clean and tidy etc
- and putting the child down for naps
Someone who speaks Italian would be advantageous for this role. The family would need someone who knows how to drive but this is not a requirement. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID J0C06