Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 13:30 - 18:30
A family of four in Kensington, London is looking for an Italian speaking Afterschool Live Out Nanny to look after their two lovely school aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week. Flexibility to do 2 babysitting per week to be agreed in advance.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- Helping children with after-school activities like homework
- Providing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- Providing supervision and constant care for children
- Being disciplined with the children when required
- Tidying up children's bedrooms and play areas
- Playing with the children and taking them to the park
- Planning and organising age-related activities
- Stimulating children to read and be active
- Reading to and with the children
- Implementing daily routines
The Afterschool Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Speaking Italian to the children is a must to improve the children's understanding and communication skills using the language. The family is looking for a candidate who’s OFSTED registered but the family is willing to pay for the certification if the nanny wants to do it.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible latest would be in January. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool nanny department
- Position ID 2024957