Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £1 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 19:00
A family in Greenwich, London is looking for an Italian speaking Live Out Afterschool Nanny to help them in looking after their toddler and school-aged child and the working hours for this position will be 5 days a week including the weekend, approximately 20 to 25 hours per week. Ideal days would be Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, plus Saturday and Sunday.
The duties for this role will include all afterschool duties such as,
- help with homework,
- bath time and meals preparations,
- taking the children to different extracurricular activities,
- changing nappies and preparing milk for the little one,
- assisting with bedtime routine,
- picking the older child up from school.
Some light housekeeping duties will be required such as,
- ironing and laundry for the children,
- cleaning the children’s room and play areas.
Someone who speaks Italian would be a big plus for this position. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025136