Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kingston
Salary £12 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Italian, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 20:00
Italian speaking Nanny is needed by a family in Kingston, London for a Part Time Afterschool role to help them in looking after their toddler. The hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, approximately 25 hours per week, with flexibility. The family is willing to offer extra hours for housekeeping if the candidate desires.
Duties for this position would include
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
The Afterschool Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Someone who speaks Italian would be advantageous for this role but the family is also open to hiring Spanish speakers. They would need someone who knows how to drive.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025244