Italian speaking Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Westminster
Salary £13 to £15 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Thursday
- Working Hours 14:45 - 19:00
A family in Westminster, London is looking for an Italian speaking Afterschool Live Out Nanny to look after their lovely primary school-aged child. The working hours for this job would be 3 to 4 days a week, approximately 15 to 18 hours per week.
The responsibilities of the Afterschool Nanny will be
- cooking healthy meals for the child,
- helping with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
The Nanny will need to do some light housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- ensuring toys are organised and play areas are tidy.
Speaking Italian to the child is needed to improve the child's understanding and communication skills using the language. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Afterschool Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024762