Italian speaking Au Pair Plus in Barnet
- Posted 2 months ago
- Location London, Barnet
- Salary up to £150 net per week
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Italian
- Education 1 year
A family in Barnet, London seeks an Italian speaking Live In Au Pair Plus to look after their two school aged children. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, approximately 35 hours per week. Someone who speaks Italian would be essential for this role to help the children communicate well using the language.
Duties would include
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Au Pair will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
They would like someone to start as soon as possible but are willing to wait for the perfect candidate. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2023635