Italian speaking Live in Nanny
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 19:30
A family in Kensington, London is looking for a Full Time Live in Italian speaking Nanny to look after their nursery and two school aged children. The Nanny will be required Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do extra babysitting if needed.
The Nanny will be responsible in
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school/nursery and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible in
- maintaining a clean environment for the children
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family is ideally looking for someone who speaks Italian to help the children communicate well using the language. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible but they are willing to wait for the right candidate.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information
Position ID: 2024114
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nora
- Position ID 201808719