Italian speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A family in Chelsea, London is looking for a Full-Time Italian speaking Live Out Nanny to look after their nursery and primary school aged children. The working hours for this job would be Monday to Friday, full time. Someone who speaks Italian would be beneficial for this role to help the children communicate well using the language.
Duties for this position would include
- doing school/nursery drop offs and pickups
- meal preparations,
- school/nursery runs,
- helping out with homework,
- going to the park,
- planning other fun activities while the parents are working,
- preparing and escorting the children on play dates,
- and doing extracurricular activities such as sports.
The Live Out Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- light laundry of children’s clothes
- occasional grocery shopping
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
Someone who knows how to drive would be ideal for this role but not required. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laura
- Position ID 2024336