Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Brent
Salary £10 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 year
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 15:00
A family in Brent, London is looking for a Live Out Part Time Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper to help them maintain their household and look after their cute little baby. The Nanny Housekeeper will be needed 2 to 3 days a week, approximately 20 hours per week. The family is flexible with the working days but ideally to start working at 8 am.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- taking the baby to music groups and baby activities,
- walk the children in the park,
- following sleep and feeding schedules,
- preparing healthy and baby foods,
- organising activities.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible for
- vacuuming and mopping the floors
- changing the bed linen
- deep cleans of the kitchen
- cleaning the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- folding away freshly ironed clothes
- keeping the kitchen cupboards tidy
Someone who speaks Italian would be ideal to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family would ideally like to hire someone as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part time nanny housekeeper department
- Position ID 2024919