Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 6 days ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Chelsea
Salary £400 to £450 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian, Polish, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
A family in Chelsea, London is looking for an Italian speaking Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper to join them and look after their two school-aged children and help them with their household. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time with flexibility to do occasional babysitting only when needed. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Own bedroom and bathroom will be provided for the right candidate.
Duties for this position would include
- helping children with after-school activities like homework
- providing healthy meals and snacks for the children
- providing supervision and constant care to children
- being disciplined with the children when required
- playing with the children and taking them to the park
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be needed with housekeeping duties such as
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- hoovering the carpets and floors,
- ensuring all bedrooms are always clean,
- polishing floor,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who can cook would be ideal for this role, they would prefer someone who speaks Italian but they are also open for Polish or Tagalog speaking candidates. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID J0A80