Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £350 to £400 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A Full-Time Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Hackney, London to look after their property and help them to care for their toddler. The Live in Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time. The family is expecting a baby soon so someone who has baby experience would be ideal for this position.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking Italian dishes for the family,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny duties will also be required such as
- helping the child with learning,
- planning playdates,
- trips to the park and playgrounds,
- planning age-appropriate activities,
- getting the child ready for bed by bathing the child, brushing teeth and getting the child into pyjamas before the parents get home.
Someone who speaks Italian would be ideal to help the child learn the language at an early age. Great live in accommodation will be provided by the family. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2024882