Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 1 week ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Islington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 14:00 - 18:00
Part Time Italian speaking Nanny Housekeeper is needed by a family in Islington, London to look after their property and help them care for their school-aged child. The Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper will be required to work Monday to Friday, approximately 15 to 20 hours a week but the family is very flexible with the working hours.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- mopping the floor,
- cleaning the cupboard,
- doing laundry and ironing,
- organising their clothes,
- washing the dishes,
- cooking simple dishes for the family if needed,
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Some nanny duties will also be required such as
- taking the child to afterschool activities,
- preparing healthy snacks for the child,
- taking the child to parks and playground,
- assisting the child with homework,
- and helping with bath and bedtime routine.
Someone who speaks Italian would be ideal to help the child learn the language at an early age. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. Someone with a valid first aid qualification is essential. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2026242