Italian speaking Nanny in Hackney
- Posted 9 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Hackney
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Italian
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 20:00
A lovely family based in Hackney, London is looking for an Italian-speaking Live Out Nanny to take care of their toddler. Working hours would be 4 days per week, full time. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position. Ideally, the nanny will speak either Italian or French though the family will focus more on experience and qualifications.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- changing nappies,
- organise fun and educational activities,
- prepare balanced and healthy meals,
- help with teething,
- set up a routine.
- washing and dressing the child,
- playing with the child,
- taking track of the child’s development and updating the parents,
- making sure the child is always safe and happy
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the child,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Nanny Department
- Position ID J06D4