Italian Speaking Part Time Nanny
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny
- Location Berkshire, Maidenhead
Salary £13 to £15 net per hour
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French, Italian, Spanish
- Education 1 year
A family in Maidenhead, Berkshire is looking for a Live Out Italian Speaking Part Time Nanny to look after their two toddlers. The working hours for this job would be flexible in terms of hours but ideally 2 to 3 days a week.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- taking the children to activities,
- being a positive and engaging presence in the children’s lives,
- attending playgroups, music classes, swimming lessons,
- organising playdates,
- and assisting with homework.
The Part-Time Nanny will also be required to do some light childcare housekeeping such as
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
- and running some errands for the family such as doing grocery
shopping for the family’s supplies and paying bills.
Someone who speaks Italian is ideal for this role to help the children learn the language during their early years. They are also open for French and Spanish speakers. The family would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
Position ID: 2024186
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Position ID 201809419