Japanese speaking Live out Nanny
- Posted 3 weeks ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Southwark
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Japanese
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 10:00 - 20:00
Full Time Live Out Japanese speaking Nanny sought to care for a lovely baby and school-aged child in Southwark, London. The family is looking for someone who is patient, independent and confident to care for children. The working hours for this position would be 4 days a week between Monday to Friday, full time with some flexibility.
The duties of the Live Out Nanny would be
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- reading the books,
- and help with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
Someone who speaks Japanese is needed for this role to help the children communicate using the language, the family is also open for Korean speakers. They would like someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and one of our consultants will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025025