Japanese-speaking Nanny in Barnet
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Barnet
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages Japanese
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A Full Time Japanese-speaking Nanny is needed in Barnet, London to help a family in taking care of their primary school-aged child and baby due in 6 months. The family is open to hiring a Live In or Live Out Nanny. The working hours for this position would be from Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family is looking to hire before August 2019. The family can offer part-time hours prior to the start date. For the Live In position, the family will provide a private bedroom and shared bathroom.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Full Time Nanny Department
- Position ID 2024834