Kensington Afterschool Nanny
- Posted 8 months ago
- Job Type Afterschool Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £12 to £14 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Thursday
- Working Hours 13:00 - 18:00
Nanny is needed by a family in Kensington, London for a Part Time Afterschool role to help them in looking after their toddler and school-aged child (main focus). The hours for this position will be Monday to Thursday, approximately 20 hours per week, with flexibility.
Duties for this position would include
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies, cleaning and sterilising bottles and preparing milk for the little one,
- and helping with bedtime routine.
The Nanny will also be responsible for maintaining a clean environment for the children, doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Laeticia
- Position ID 2024573