Kensington Live Out Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny-housekeeper
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £10 to £12 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 18:00
A Kensington, London family is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny Housekeeper to help them with their household and look after their school-aged child and newborn baby due in July. The family is ideally looking for someone who has experience caring after babies but this is not a requirement.
As a Full Time Nanny Housekeeper, you will be required to work from Monday to Saturday, alternatively Tuesday to Saturday, full time.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- assisting with bath time routine,
- dressing the children,
- feeding them,
- cleaning them up after every meal,
- taking them to playdates,
- preparing various age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- helping the other child with homework,
- making sure they are always happy and safe,
- changing nappies,
- cleaning and sterilising bottles,
- preparing milk for the little one,
- and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes
- and maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the children.
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Live Out Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2024033