Kensington Live out Nanny/Governess
- Posted 5 months ago
- Job Type Nanny
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 19:30
A family in Kensington, London is seeking a Full Time Live Out Nanny/Governess to help take care of their five school-aged children, the eldest is at boarding school. The family would ideally like the candidate to speak fluent English to help the children in developing their communication skills using the language.
The family is looking for someone who is professional, responsible and very trustworthy. The Nanny/Governess would be needed full time, from Monday to Friday.
Duties will include
- ensuring the children are safe at all times,
- preparing age-appropriate activities for the children,
- educational and social development of the children,
- providing leisure activities,
- extra curriculum and educational excursions,
- teaching etiquette and promoting good manners and behaviour
- and keeping the parents informed on their daily achievements.
The family would like someone who can start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Live out nanny department
- Position ID 2024883