Kensington, London Live in Nanny
- Posted 2 days ago
- Location London, Kensington
Salary £500 to £800 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon, Thur - Sun
- Working Hours 16:00 - 20:00
- Consultant Laura
- Position ID 2024209
A Kensington, London family seeks a Full Time Live In Nanny to take care of their school-aged child. The working hours for this role will be 5 days a week, ideally 3 weekdays and Saturday and Sunday, full time.
The Live In Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the child is up early in the morning,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- washing and dressing the child,
- helping with homework,
- doing after school activities with the child,
- helping with learning
- messy play with the child,
- doing arts and crafts,
- taking to parks and playgrounds,
- feeding the child and helping with the bedtime routine.
The Live In Nanny will also be responsible for some light housekeeping duties such as
- laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- cleaning the child’s bedroom and play area,
- maintaining a clean and tidy environment for the child.
It would be ideal if the Nanny speaks French, but this is not a requirement. They would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this position, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.