Lewisham Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type Part Time Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Lewisham
Salary £11 to £13 per Hour
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, Tagalog
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Working Hours 09:00 - 15:00
A family in Lewisham, London is hiring an individual who is warm, kind and well organised with a can-do attitude and experience in housekeeping.
As a Part-Time Nanny Housekeeper, you will be caring for their baby and you will have full housekeeping duties in their home. Your work schedule will be 2 to 3 days a week, approximately 15 to 20 hours per week with flexibility.
Your duties will include:
- sterilising bottles,
- changing nappies,
- nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year
- and having knowledge of said milestones,
- taking the baby out to the park and for walks,
- organising music classes,
- and attending baby groups.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible for
- doing the laundry and ironing of the family,
- preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals for the family,
- cleaning up after meals,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- keeping the kitchen clean at all times,
The family would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Part Time Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2025478