Live in Full Time Overseas Nanny
- Posted 7 months ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Switzerland, Geneva
Salary £500 to £600 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, French
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Wednesday - Sunday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 19:00
International family based in Switzerland is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny to look after their lovely toddler. The working hours for this position would be Wednesday to Sunday, full time. Someone who can cook for the child is needed for this role. French speaker is a bonus but not a must. Own bedroom and bathroom will be provided for the right candidate.
The Nanny will be responsible for general nanny duties such as
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the little child,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after child’s meals,
- washing and ironing child’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will also be responsible for doing some light childcare housekeeping such as
- organising the child’s clothes,
- doing laundry and ironing the child’s clothes,
- making sure the child’s room is always clean
- and doing occasional grocery shopping of the child’s supplies.
Mum works from home so that is a mixture of sole and shared care role. The family has a cleaner that comes every day so only child related housekeeping will be needed from the Nanny. They travel a lot so they need someone who is happy with frequent travel.
The family are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025703