Live in Full Time Overseas Nanny
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location USA, Los Angeles
Salary £700 to £750 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Driver Yes
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A family in the USA is looking for a calm and patient Live in Full Time Nanny to look after their three children, two lovely toddlers and school-aged child. A centred, discreet and energetic Nanny will be the perfect fit for the family. The working hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, full time.
Ideally, the Nanny will speak fluent English and an additional language would be a bonus. Qualifications and a driver would also be a bonus but not a must. A room and bathroom will be provided for the right candidate. A valid first aid qualification is needed for this position.
Duties would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family is also open for a Nanny Housekeeper, they would like someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID J0B65