Live in Full Time Overseas Nanny
- Posted 2 months ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location France, Paris
Salary £500 to £600 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English MT
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 15:00 - 21:00
Full-Time Live in Nanny sought to care for a lovely toddler and two school-aged children in Paris, France. Normal working hours for the Nanny would be 3 pm to 8/9pm Monday to Friday except Wednesday which is 12 pm to 8/9pm. Own apartment with separate entrance will be provided for the right candidate. The family is looking for someone who speaks English to a native level as they do want their children to keep improving their language knowledge.
Duties for this position would include
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- changing nappies and helping with potty/toilet training,
- helping the older children with homework,
- school pick ups
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny will need to do some light nursery duties such as
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
The family would ideally want someone who has a solid experience with childcare. The family would like someone to start in September. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Overseas Nanny Department
- Position ID 2025988