Live In Full Time Overseas Nanny
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Location Austria, Vienna
Salary £500 to £800 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL, German
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Mon - Sat
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
- Consultant Karolina
- Position ID 2024662
An international family is looking for a Live In Full Time Overseas Nanny to help them care for their baby. They ideally want the Nanny to work for 5 to 6 days a week, 10 to 12 hours per day. Knowing how to speak German is advantageous, but this is not a requirement.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- Creating a safe, fun, secure and loving environment for the child
- Washing and bathing child as well as changing nappies
- Preparing bottles of milk for the baby
- Implementing daily routines
- Newborn care (feeding, diapering, nap times)
- Preparing bottles, cleaning up
- Nurturing the milestones of a baby’s first year
- And having knowledge of said milestones,
Nursery duties will be required such as,
- baby's laundry,
- cooking the child's meals and cleaning up after meals,
- ensuring the child’s room is clean and play areas are tidy,
- assisting the mother with the occasional errand and food shopping.
The family prefers someone with knowledge in childcare. This role will be a mix of sole charge and shared care, as the mother will be working from home.
The family will provide a separate flat for the nanny. They would like to hire someone who can start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.