Live in Junior Nanny in Turkey
- Posted 4 months ago
- Job Type International Nanny
- Location Marmara, Istanbul
Salary £350 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Tuesday - Sunday
- Working Hours 08:00 - 15:00
Junior Nanny is needed by a family in Istanbul, Turkey for a Live In Full Time role to help them look after their two lovely school-aged children. The working hours for this position would be 6 days per week including Saturday and Sunday, approximately 35 hours per week with one weekday off. Flexibility to work full time during school holidays is needed for this position.
The Nanny will be responsible for
- making sure the children are up early from bed,
- washing and dressing them,
- preparing healthy breakfast and snacks,
- feeding them,
- taking them to school and picking them up afterwards,
- helping them with homework,
- doing after school activities,
- arranging age-appropriate activities,
- playing with them,
- taking them to various playdates,
- preparing them for bed and reading them stories.
The Nanny will also be responsible for
- maintaining a clean environment for the children,
- doing laundry and ironing the children’s clothes.
The family is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Childcare and Education
- Consultant Karolina
- Position ID 2023741