Live In Nanny Housekeeper Job
- Posted 2 weeks ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Greater London
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Saturday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A Live In Nanny-Housekeeper is needed in London in a Full-Time position to help them maintain the upkeep of their household and at the same time care for their lovely toddler and school-aged child. The hours for this position would be 5 and a half days a week, full time.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible in:
- assisting the children with bath time routine and dressing them,
- playing with the children,
- doing school runs,
- helping the other child with homework,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising their daily schedules,
- changing nappies and cleaning the toddler,
- and making sure the children are always happy and safe.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in general housekeeping duties such as:
- cleaning toilets and bathrooms,
- mopping the floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- hoovering carpet,
- cleaning the kitchen,
- and keeping a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who can cook is ideal for this position, bonus if can cook for the whole family. The family travels once or twice a year and will require the Nanny Housekeeper's companionship with them. Excellent accommodation will be provided. A valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role.
The family would need someone to start as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Live In Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2026137