Live In Nanny Housekeeper Job
- Posted 1 month ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Greater London
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 year
- Languages English SL, Spanish
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:00 - 19:00
A family based in London is in need of a Live In Nanny Housekeeper. The Nanny Housekeeper will be needed to maintain the family's property to an excellent condition and provide childcare for their toddler. A Spanish-speaking candidate would be ideal but English speaker will also be considered. A responsible and dedicated candidate is highly advantageous.
A Valid First Aid Qualification is essential for this role. The hours for this role would be full time, from Monday to Friday with the flexibility to work on weekends when needed.
Duties will include:
- preparing healthy meals for the child,
- nursery runs,
- planning and supervising playdates,
- taking the child to the park and playgrounds,
- playing active games with the child,
- getting the child ready for bed by helping the child to brush
teeth and change into pyjamas
- and reading to the child
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners.
Housekeeping duties would include:
- weekly deep cleans of the kitchen
- load and unload the dishwasher
- change the bed sheets
- care of antiques
- polish the furniture and silverware
- organise and maintain their wardrobes
- hoover and mop the floors
- clean the bathroom sinks and mirrors
- fold away ironed clothes
A candidate who is looking for a long term commitment and a stable job would be highly preferable. The Nanny Housekeeper would be provided with comfortable accommodation.
The family would need someone to start in May. To learn more about this position please fill out the form below and a consultant will be in contact with further information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Live In Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2026082