Live In Nanny Housekeeper in Hampshire
- Posted 6 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location Hampshire, Andover
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A family in Andover, Hampshire is looking for a Full Time Live in Nanny Housekeeper to join them and look after their baby and two school-aged children and at the same time help them maintain the upkeep of their household. The working hours for the position would be Monday to Friday, full time.
The Nanny Housekeeper will be responsible for
- assisting the children with bath time routine and dressing them,
- playing with the children,
- doing school runs,
- helping the other children with homework,
- taking them to parks and playgrounds,
- organising their daily schedules,
- changing nappies and cleaning bottles for the toddler,
- and making sure the children are always happy and safe.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also be responsible in general housekeeping duties such as
- cleaning toilets and bathrooms,
- mopping the floor,
- changing bedsheets once a week,
- hoovering carpet,
- cleaning the kitchen,
- and keeping a clean and tidy environment for the family.
Someone who knows how to drive will be ideal but not a requirement. The family would need someone to start as soon as possible.
To learn more about this role, please complete the form below and a consultant will contact you with more information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant James
- Position ID 2024536