Live in Nanny Housekeeper Job
- Posted 3 months ago
- Job Type Live In Nanny Housekeeper
- Location London, Greenwich
Salary £400 to £500 per Week
(negotiable depending on experience)
- Experience 2 years
- Languages English SL
- Education 1 year
- Working Days Monday - Friday
- Working Hours 07:30 - 18:30
A Live In Nanny Housekeeper is required by a family in Greenwich, London to help maintain their household and look after their lovely toddler and school-aged child. The hours for this role would be full time, from Monday to Friday.
Duties for this position would include:
- cooking healthy meals for the children,
- following morning and afternoon routines,
- helping the older child with homework,
- teaching general life skills, such as basic hygiene and manners,
- creating activities and playdates,
- preparing and administering healthy food for the children,
- preparing and assisting with bath time and bedtime,
- cleaning and washing up after children’s meals,
- washing and ironing children’s clothes,
- and reporting every activities and issue to the parents.
The Nanny Housekeeper will also need to do housekeeping duties such as:
- cleaning up after the meals,
- keeping the children’s room and play areas tidy at all time.
- maintaining and cleaning their home
- doing the laundry and ironing
- running errands and doing groceries.
The family would need someone who can drive the kid to swimming lessons, but it is not a requirement for the job. Pet care experience is needed to be able to render care for the family's cat.
Comfortable accommodation will be provided. To learn more about this position please fill out the form below and a consultant will be in contact with further information.
- Industry Housekeeping
- Consultant Live in Nanny Housekeeper Department
- Position ID 2026026